- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Shipbuilding industry in Spain 16.11.2023
OPPORTUNITIES FOR FINNISH COMPANIES
- Diverse range of ships produced by Spanish shipyards;
- High-tech elements are prevalent in Spanish-built ships. Opportunities for high end technology firms specializing in the naval sector;
- Spanish shipyards have expertise in constructing ships with various propulsion methods, such as LNG and electric;
- There is a need for specialized technology and methods in which they have less experience other than the ones they already are aware of.
- Shipyard development of infrastructure and facilities dedicated to offshore wind energy;
- Some shipyards have built vessels specialized in harsh marine environments such as building ice-breaking tugboats.___________
Spain boasts a prominent shipbuilding and ship repair sector. This industry is primarily centered in key regions such as Galicia, Basque Country, and Andalusia. Spanish shipbuilding is dedicated to constructing a diverse array of vessels, encompassing fishing boats, cargo ships, ferries, and naval craft. Spanish shipyards have earned a reputation for their exceptional quality and innovative design, positioning them competitively in the global shipbuilding arena.
TEAM FINLAND ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FOR FINNISH COMPANIES