- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Northbound Scaleups – apply by April 4!
Startups ahoy! Ready to scale?
- Legal aspects of going international
- Strategies for entering foreign target markets
- Planning for next round investments – how to onboard foreign angels and VCs
- Data gathering and Market Analysis
- Identifying a first international market
- Co-creation with potential clients/customers
- Getting to know the target markets inside out
- Meetings with potential clients, investors and relevant players in the ecosystem.
Personal growth mentoring for each startup
- Expert mentors support scaling up – our pool of 150 mentors covers your specific needs
- Founder-to-Founder support
The Northbound Scaleups programme consists of 8 workshop days, starting in Tallinn on April 24–25, and the second part in Turku, May 16–17. The rest are held in August and November in Gävle. Travel and accommodation costs are covered for 1-2 participants per company for these workshop days.
This program benefits you the most if your startup:
- is up to 5-7 years old and has already launched its products/services
- has the initial product-market-fit domestically and first traction
- has readiness to scale to foreign markets
- has key personnel hired & founders onboard
- is possibly looking for international investors
- has previous experience from incubation or acceleration programs (which is a bonus, but not a must)
The program organizers will go through the applications that meet the criteria. A number of five startups per program country will be chosen for admittance to the program. For the participants, the program will be free of charge. The selected participants have shown a true interest in scaling their company’s business and in investing time for pursuing the program and the development process.
Service and Community Manager / Tehnopol Startup Incubator
+ 372 56 652 407, email@example.com
Growth Advisor / Turku Science Park Ltd.
+358 44 7699 704, firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager / Movexum