Individual guidance on founding a company offers a chance for a one-on-one session with our business advisors. We’re here to assist you in all of the questions relating to founding a company. Our consulting services ensure that you have up-to-date information and comprehensive networks at your disposal. The success rate of entrepreneurs involved in individual guidance is clearly higher than average.
Schedule a one-on-one session by online calendar (in Finnish) or by calling 010 321 8888.
Founding a company begins with a business plan
A business plan is a description of the company’s central components in the most concrete possible manner. The plan is a tool that adapts according to the environment and the market and helps to develop the company in the future as well.
The first step is to print out the instructions for writing a business plan and read them through carefully. After that, begin writing your own plan as instructed. Save the file locally on your own computer, which enables you to take all the time you need.
When planning how your business would operate, it is a good idea to make preliminary calculations about the company’s viability, costs, and funding.
For entrepreneurs just starting out, we highly recommend watching the From Idea to Enterprise video series before scheduling an individualised session on founding a company. That way, you will get more out of the meeting with one of our advisors. It Is also a good idea to think about your potential business plan ahead of the meeting. You can find the instructions and templates to help you prepare on the Start Info page.
The Guide to Entrepreneurship helps you in setting up your business
The guide has been created in collaboration with the network of the Enterprise Agencies and its members.
In the Guide to Entrepreneurship, you can read about, for example
- what your business plan should be like
- where you can get financing for your business
- how you will register your enterprise.
Guidance for an Entrepreneur Just Starting Out
- The session provides assistance on questions relating to, for example, the validity of your business idea, how to organise your company, securing funding and dealing with the authorities.
- Our growth advisors have specialised in sparring growth-oriented companies and ideas. They will assist our business advisors when necessary.
In-Depth Guidance on Founding a Company
- Our specialists are also available, if the idea requires specific field-related or technical expertise
- If need be, the customer can also be directed to an entirely free consultation with a private service provider
We belong to the national network of the Finnish Enterprise Agencies, which ensures the quality of our operations.