- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Aboa Tech Talks: Sustainable Packaging
The universities in Turku launched in autumn 2021 a joint webinar series focusing on technology and sustainable development. Aboa Tech Talks will highlight new technologies and innovative technological research that can offer solutions to the complex global challenges of our time.
No registration needed – just join the webinar via Teams Join online here
Webinar 11 May 2023 at 9.00–11.00 am (EEST)
Programme and Speakers
- Eija Kulju, Turku University of Applied Sciences
Enhancement of customer acceptance by new, sustainable packaging designs
- Rajesh Koppolu, Åbo Akademi University
Nanocellulose-based sustainable packaging
- Christian Höglund, CH-Polymers Oy
Recyclable coating solutions for paper and board packaging materials
- Johanna Salokannel, Novia University of Applied Sciences
Shipping point of view – Packaging a necessary evil?
Host: Johanna Salokannel, Novia University of Applied Sciences / Aboa Mare
Further information: Olof Malmström