The billing address for Turku Science Park Ltd.
E-invoice address: 003723223231
Service ID: 003721291126
Business ID: 2322323-1
If your company does not use e-invoicing
Accepting invoices through email for scanning
The address for sending the invoice through email is firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you use this address only for invoices. They should be sent as attached PDF files, and any additional attachments should be included in the same email with the invoice itself.
- You can send multiple invoices in a single email as long as each invoice is attached separately. Every file attachment should have a distinct name to separate it from the others.
- The maximum size for any email is 5 Mb.
- PDF files should be authentic PDF documents (version 1.3 or newer)
- PDF files cannot be locked or password-protected
- The maximum layout for any document is 210 x 297 mm.
- The permitted characters include regular characters a-z, A-Z and 0-9. Please avoid using any special characters when naming files.
Accepting invoices through mail for scanning
Turku Science Park Oy Ab
P.O. Box 100
80020 Kollektor Scan
- Make sure to only use this address for invoicing. Any incoming mail is automatically included in our accounting and no other materials (for example, receipts, business gifts, credit cards and entry tickets) will reach their intended recipient this way.
- Please write any text using black colour on a white background: it makes identifying invoices easier.
- Avoid using staples in any invoices sent to us for scanning.
If you have any questions about invoicing:
please contact by e-mail: email@example.com