- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Visual Brand Identity webinar
Time: March 9th 2022 at 9:00 -10:15 Finnish time
Registration: The webinar is organised by Turku Science Park Ltd, it’s free of charge but requires registration. Register here by March 6th.
Join the webinar and learn what makes a brand great and how you can achieve one yourself or improve your current one.
With over 30 years of an international career in branding, Nina Ignatius from CustomBradingPRO will share her expertise and some industry secrets as well as give you a head start when planning or updating your company’s Visual Brand Identity. The webinar is for companies in all types of business areas who need more information about branding and want to expand their understanding and opportunities to exploit its potential.
The webinar is about:
– Why it is good to be aware of the features of logo robots
– The meanings of colours
– The role of a logo versus other brand visuals
– The 5 main things to keep in mind when using your brand kit
– Why brand personality matters
– How modern tools such as Canva, Templafy etcetera can help small and bigger companies in all their communication and design projects
Remember that your brand isn’t just your company’s visual identity. By having a suitable brand kit, you will save time, hassle and money, as it makes life a lot easier. To get the most out of this webinar, we encourage you and your team to download and fill out this Brand Strategy in advance for your own use.
The webinar is partly funded by the Regional Council of Southwest Finland’s AKKE project that is supporting the sustainability and vitality of regions.
Best regards, Hanna Halme at Turku Science Park Ltd.