- This event has passed.
HIMSS22 Europe – The Finnish Pavilion stage program
Europe’s healthcare leaders will meet at the HIMSS22 European Health Conference & Exhibition in Helsinki, Finland, on 14-16 June. The Finnish Pavilion stage program brings forward Finnish knowhow on digital health and health data via inspiring stories.
Finnish Pavilion stage program
Wednesday 15 June
10.30-15.00 How data-based innovations reshape healthcare
Keynote-puhe, Visa Honkanen, kehitysjohtaja, HUS
- Value-based healthcare in practice in Finland. Cases and examples by the City of Helsinki and University of Eastern Finland, together with BCB Medical and Monidor.
- Managing information overload for doctors while increasing patient value. Johannes Ahlqvist, Specialist, Heath Data at Sitra interviews Dr. Elina Pimiä and Dr. Rasmus Latvala.
- From patient to customer: electronic health records helping to bridge the gap. Dr. Antti Iivanainen, Development Director at Apotti and Mikael Rinnetmäki, Founder, Sensotrend.
- Developing digital health services in the private sector – takeaways for the public sector. Cases from Reaktor, BeeHealthy and Terveystalo.
15.00-16.30 How to support active and healthy ageing
- Speakers: Maritta Haavisto, Service District Director, the City of Helsinki and Heidi Anttila, KATI programme lead, Finnish Institute of Health and Welfare
- Panel discussion with Ainone, Medanets and Navigil, moderated by Saara Hassinen, CEO at Healthtech Finland.
Thursday 16 June
10.00-11.00 Pandemic-safe indoor solutions – presenting the E3 project and ecosystem
11.30-13.00 Building the smartest hospitals in the world
Hear the stories behind the newest and smartest Finnish hospitals in Oulu, Turku and Helsinki. Featuring Dr. Leena Setälä and Dr. Pekka Lahdenne.
13.00-14.30 Leading a healthy life amidst pandemics
A panel discussion with university researchers and companies with products to boost the immune system of the individuals.
The full Finnish Pavilion program will be published here: : https://www.himss.org/event-himss-europe/schedule
About HIMSS22 Europe
The congress is organised by HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society), a global advisor and thought leader organisation. HIMSS22 Europe addresses the reformation of Europe’s health systems across six main conference themes: digital maturity and security, artificial intelligence, workforce development, digital public health, person-enabled health and integrated care.
The Finnish partners of the event are City of Helsinki with its Health Capital Helsinki project, Business Finland, The Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra, University of Helsinki, HUS Helsinki University Hospital, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, Turku Science Park, Health Tampere, Kuopio Health, OuluHealth, and the event site Helsinki Expo and Convention Centre.